$50.58 - $91.04
Speed Squeegy® has a steel socket that accepts any 3/8" stud handle, providing a connection that won’t come loose or strip. Available in a full range of styles; zinc plated steel and anodized aluminum frames, straight and curved, with EPDM or Moss Rubber blades for superior surface contact.
- Straight or Curved Frame
- Heavy Duty Steel or Aluminum Frame
- Moss Rubber or EPDM Blade
- Standard Socket
- Handle Material: Two-Piece Sectional Handle
- Handle Length: 59"
- Speedy Pak™ Squeegy® and handle combination
- Long wearing under heavy use
- Excellent floor contact for reduced drying time
- Flip-flop socket allows forward and backward strokes in obstructed areas
- Lightweight alternative with anodized frames
- Head and handle conveniently packed to reduce shipping costs
When a standard case of twelve heads and twelve handles are not needed, the Speed Squeegy® Speedy Pak™ makes it convenient for the customer to purchase a single, complete squeegee head and handle combination. In addition, the Speed Squeegy® Speedy Pak™ is convenient and less costly to ship. The 2-piece sectional handle packaged with the head, reduces the shipping cost associated with a 5ft handle.
There are 10 Speed Squeegy® Speedy Pak™ squeegee head options: a choice of four sizes, 18", 24", 30", 36"; two different blade materials, EDPM or moss rubber; two different frame types, straight or curved; two frame materials, aluminum or steel; two different socket connections, standard or flip-flop® socket; and three different usage grades, fine duty, average duty, heavy duty. All heads are packaged with a 2-piece wood/steel sectional handle.
The unique Speed Squeegy® Floor Squeegee System with its flip-flop® socket makes dissipating water much easier; great for tennis courts or when quick drying is needed. The heavy duty curved steel blade is great for moving large amounts of water.
Contact Gordon Brush® today at 323-724-7777 or [email protected]. Your floors have never looked so dry!
$50.58 - $91.04