$27.90 - $61.90
Non-Scratch, Metal Free Brushes
Non-scratch, metal free brushes from Gordon Brush® are ideal for cleaning the inside of straight and curved pipes and tubes. They’re also ideal for cleaning valves and fittings, or any application where aggressive scrubbing is required and surface scratching must be avoided.
Gordon Brush® offers a full line of metal free brushes for tube, glassware or other related cleaning applications. Four different configuration options are available: standard, flexible, rigid, and double leader. Our chemical resistant, non-scratch, metal free brushes are made with 100% FDA-compliant food grade polypropylene.
These brushes are made using polypropylene fills. Polypropylene fill material minimizes the potential for trapping bacteria and other contaminants. The fills are sturdy enough for thorough, reliable cleaning, but soft enough for safe, scratch-free use on most materials. Gordon Brush’s non-scratch metal free brushes are available in white only.
Order the non-scratch metal free brushes you need today, or contact Gordon Brush® for more information.
Features of Our Non-Scratch, Metal Free Brushes
- Manufactured from 100% FDA-compliant food-grade polypropylene
- Fused fills
- Chemical resistant
- No metal components
- Clean inside tubes, glassware, valves, fittings, shafts, nozzles and more
- Can be used for aggressive yet scratch-free scrubbing on most surfaces
- Available in a variety of configurations and stiffness levels
- Ideal for use in food service, pharmaceutical, laboratory, and medical/hospital applications
$27.90 - $61.90